INTERNATIONAL PROJECT AND INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
Makx Dekkers is an independent consultant with an extensive experience in information technology, standardisation and international co-operation. The domains and topics he is currently dealing with include:
- Metadata and information management
- eGovernment and Public Sector Information
- Digital culural heritage
- Research and Innovation
- Information Society Technologies
His main areas of interest and experience are development, interoperability and management of metadata solutions, both from a strategic as well as a technical perspective. In recent years, he has been involved in projects concerning metadata standardisation and the organisation of and access to public sector information and cultural heritage resources in international settings.
Over the last two decades, he has been involved in many international projects in the area of information networking.
- Owner AMI Consult SARL since December 2000
- Managing Director Dublin Core Metadata Initiative 2001 — 2011
- Manager PricewaterhouseCoopers Management Consultants and Technology Solutions 1997 — 2000
- Subcontractor European Commission 1997 — 2000
- Head Network Development Pica 1983 — 1997
He holds a M.Sc. in Theoretical Chemistry, Computer Science and History of Science of Utrecht University, 1983
Languages: Dutch (native), English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
Makx Dekkers also collaborates with a team of experts in project management and information technology. The unique combination of the team adds value by introducing diverse approaches and perspectives in order to offer the best solutions and value for our clients and your business needs.
Building relationships based on doing the right thing